2 Tbsp GF Onion Powder
2 Tbsp GF Garlic Powder
1/2 Tbsp Salt
1.5 Tbsp GF Chili Powder
1/2 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
1/2 Tbsp Dried Oregano
1/2 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
1 Tsp Raw Sugar
1/2 Tbsp GF Cumin
1 Cup Hot Water
16 Prepared Maseca Tortillas
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium high heat.
- Drain excess fat from beef and stir in seasoning and water.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Serve hot on warm tortillas with your favorite G Free toppings.
Note: Seasoning can be mixed in advance in bulk and stored in air tight jar until ready for use.