4 Medium Potatoes (Peeled & Shredded)
2 Green Onions (Sliced)
1/4 Cup Diced Green Peppers
1/4 Cup Diced Roasted Red Peppers
6 - 8 Grape Tomatoes (Sliced)
2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
1/3 Lb Monterey Jack Cheese (Shredded)
3 Extra Large Eggs Scrambled
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 2 quart casserole with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix all the potatoes, vegetables and parsley in a large bowl and lightly toss until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 2/3 of the mixture into the greased casserole.
- Evenly pour eggs over entire mixture.
- Spread cheese over top of eggs.
- Add remaining potato and vegetable mixture to top.
- Place in pre-heated oven and bake uncovered for 45 - 55 minutes until top is slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and let set about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!!!
You can use frozen potatoes, but I like to use fresh potatoes for better flavor and lower cost.