1 Lb Ground Turkey
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Medium Onion Chopped
3 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
1 Cup Gluten Free Beer
1 28 Ounce Can Crushed Tomatoes
1 Roma Tomato Chopped
1 Tomatillo Chopped
1 16 Ounce Can Kidney Beans (Drained and Rinsed)
4 - 5 Cloves Garlic Crushed
2 Tbsp GF Chili Powder
1 Tsp GF Paprika
1 Tsp Dried Oregano
1/2 Tsp GF Cayenne Pepper
1/2 Tsp GF Ground Cumin
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
(More Salt & Pepper to Taste May Be Necessary)
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook ground turkey until browned.
- Stir in onion and cook until just slightly tender.
- In a food processor add crushed tomatoes, beans, crushed garlic, chopped tomato, and chopped tomatillos. Pulse until well blended and to desired consistency.
- Deglaze pan with red wine vinegar, and stir tomato mixture into pan.
- Stir in 1 cup Gluten Free Beer.
- Add the remaining seasonings and stir until well blended.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 30-40 minutes until slightly reduced.
- Serve Hot with your favorite toppings.
Can be served alone or with your favorite dish, such as hot dogs or chips and salsa if you are entertaining.