2 Lbs Ground Beef
1/2 Cup Gluten Free Crumbs*
1 Small Onion Finely Diced
1/2 Cup GF Ketchup
1 Egg Beaten with 1 Tbsp Heavy Cream
3 Cloves Garlic Crushed
14 Oz Jellied Cranberry Sauce
7 Oz GF Ketchup
7 Oz GF BBQ Sauce**
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the meatball ingredients until well blended.
- Form into small meatballs, about 1 inch each.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees, about 20-25 minutes, until browned all the way through.
- While meatballs are cooking, combine all sauce ingredients in a blender on low until well blended.
- Combine with meatballs in a oven safe dish or casserole, and heat until desired temperature.
- Serve hot with cocktail toothpicks.
*For Gluten Free Crumbs: Combine 1 box each of Rice Chex and Corn Chex in food processor. Pulse until you are left with your desired texture of crumbs. Season as needed.
**Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce is Gluten Free.