Another Home Run By
Conte's Pasta Co., Inc.
If the package did not say "Gluten Free", you would not be able to tell the difference. Pierogies and Ham have been a staple in our home for years. When we went Gluten Free, we thought we had eaten our last pierogies. Thanks to Conte's Pasta Company based in New Jersey, we can once again enjoy a family favorite. They are delicious prepared boiled as instructed on the package, but the following is our recipe for Sauteed Pierogies and Ham.
1 Pkg Conte's Pasta Company Gluten Free Pierogies
1/4 Lb Boars Head Deluxe Ham Diced or Shredded
1 Small Green Pepper Sliced
1 Small Onion Sliced
1/2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
3 Tbsp Butter
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Prepare pierogies as directed on package.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add onions and peppers.
- Saute over medium heat until onions begin to become transparent.
- Remove pierogies from boiling water with a slotted spoon and add to skillet.
- Stir in ham and seasonings and continue to saute until pierogies just begin to get crisp.
- Remove from pan and serve hot.