|Gluten Free Chicken Lo Mein|
3 Chicken Cutlets (cut into small strips)
1 Package Gluten Free White Rice Noodles Prepared
2 Tbsp Gluten Free Asian Spices
1 Pkg Fresh Shredded Carrots
1 Celery Stalk Sliced
1 Pkg Fresh Bean Sprouts
1/2 cup Sliced Mushrooms
1 Med Onion Sliced
14 oz Sliced Water Chestnuts
3 Tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Tbsp White Rice Vinegar
3 Tbsp Gluten Free Tamari
- Season chicken with Asian spices.
- Preheat sesame oil in wok or large skillet and saute chicken until no longer pink.
- Add rice vinegar to deglaze.
- Add celery, carrots, onion, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, and mushrooms. Continue to cook until chicken is golden brown and veggies are still a bit crisp.
- Toss white rice noodles with chicken and veggies.
- Mix in tamari and continue to cook until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Serve Hot and Enjoy!!