(Make sure it's Rare and have deli clerk slice it on #2)
4 Oz Fresh Spinach
8 Scallions Sliced Lengthwise
2 Tbsp Tahini
1/4 cup GF Tamari
1/4 Cup White Rice Vinegar
2 Tbsp Sugar
1 Tsp Sesame Oil
Sesame Seeds and Dried Chives for Garnish
- Dissolve sugar in white rice vinegar in a small bowl. Mix in tahini, tamari, and sesame oil until well blended.
- Brush on 4 pieces of roast beef and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Blanch spinach in boiling water just until it starts to wilt, about 30 seconds. Immediately rinse under cold water, and squeeze water from leaves.
- On a flat surface, top each piece of beef with scallion and spinach on the widest end, and tightly role each piece.
- Roll an additional piece of beef around each roll.
- Preheat a griddle over medium heat. Brush more seasoning on each roll and place seam side down on griddle. Turn until each roll is slightly browned on all sides.
- Slice each roll into 1 inch pieces, and serve hot with rice or bean thread noodles. Garnish with sesame seeds and chives.