Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Product Test - Betty Crocker GF Brownie Mix


I'm one who loves to make my recipes from scratch, but every now and then, it is nice to have a Gluten Free back up snack in a pinch. The Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownie Mix, was no disappointment. It was a little more costly than conventional brownies, but it was very easy to make, and quite delicious. It only required adding 1/2 stick of melted butter, and 2 eggs. I did have to add 10 extra minutes to the timer, but that's to be expected on occasion. After they were cooled, cut, and plated, even those who are not gluten free would not be able to tell the difference. The taste and texture were spot on to those I would have eaten before my Gluten Free Lifestyle!! I would Definitely recommend this Product to Anybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment