1.5 Lbs Tri-colored Baby Potatoes
3 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Small Onion Sliced
2 Sprigs of Rosemary Chopped
1 Tsp Fresh Basil Chopped
3 Sprigs of Thyme (Leave Whole)
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium sauce pan, bring water to a boil.
- Clean potatoes in cold water and cut into eighths.
- Carefully drop potatoes into boiling water, and gently boil for 5 minutes.
- Immediately remove from heat and cool down under cold water. Let potatoes drip dry in strainer.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onions, rosemary, and basil. Top with oil and gently stir so all ingredients are covered with oil.
- Arrange on baking sheet and top with thyme sprigs and salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once half way through.
- Serve hot.