1 Tbsp Heavy Cream
1/2 Small Onion Finely Diced
2 Mushrooms Chopped
A Handful of Fresh Spinach Leaves Chopped
2 Slices of American Cheese
Gluten Free Bacon or Sausage
Salt and Pepper to taste
Non Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat small skillet over medium high heat.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and saute onions and mushrooms until tender.
- Beat egg and cream together until well blended.
- Heat an 8" non stick skillet over medium high heat.
- pour egg mixture into pan and flip in 1 piece when set.
- Immediately top 1/2 of the egg with onions, mushrooms, fresh spinach and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold untopped side of egg over the other side.
- When cheese is melted, omelet is done. Remove from skillet and enjoy hot.
*Tip: If you have a covered skillet, splash pan with cold water and cover after step 7. The steam will melt the cheese faster without burning the egg.
*Note: Boars Head Bacon is G Free.